Our fleet consulting services works with our clients in a variety of disciplines to identify the best solutions to help them meet their fleet objectives, some examples include:
• Strategic Planning
• FBT Management & Optimisation
• Formulating a Fleet Management Plan• Implementing a Fleet Management System
• Aligning requirements with alternative finance models and fleet alternatives
• Developing a ‘safety first’ culture
• Negotiating improved pricing arrangements with FMOs, fuel providers, dealerships etc.
• Formulating a Motor Vehicle Policy
• Implementing Pool Vehicle Management Systems and Processes
• Novated Lease introduction and education
• Strategies for Addressing Grey Fleet Concerns
• Sustainability Planning (guiding the transition to alternative fuel vehicles)
• Providing Outsourced Services
• Staff Training
• Project Management
Whether managing your fleet in-house or via a Fleet Management Organisation, Fleet Advisory provides independent, expert advice so you can save money, minimise risk and improve efficiency.